Sunday, December 7, 2008

We Feel Soooo X-Massy Right Now

So first things first. Jordy, my brother in law, turned 16 on Wednesday. So this is just a really cute picture of him and Tessa while he was opening his presents.

Nextly, my mom and dad were in charge of their ward Christmas party on Friday night, and they had no committee. Unless you count my siblings. Anyway, the theme was What a Wonderful Christmas Morning (I think) and everyone wore pajamas. It was really cute and so much fun. My parents had bought all of the grandkids matching pajamas in St. George from the Life is Good store tha my uncle owns-hoot hoot, go Madsens-so it was A-dorable. Here are the pics.
Matching PJs. I asked who wanted their picture taken, and Rubie volunteered.
Tessa and Stone dancing to the awesomeness of the Christmas Carols.
Tessa's party trick is to do 'the cheerleader'. She loves it.
Our family in our jammies.


Tessa with Santa. We had to beg her to smile, and that's why it looks like she's in pain.

Then, on Saturday, my parents decided to take all of us that helped to dinner at Mikado, this cute little sushi/Japanese place. It was a lot of fun too!


The family at Mikado. We had a private room on account of our importance. (Really, we just had a big party.)

Alex kept grabbing Tessa's tongue with her chopsticks. Lots of good times. It looks like I've photo shopped Cessy into this picture, but she seriously waited like that forever while I took pictures.

Sophie posing. Cessy tried to get in on this picture too, but she wasn't quick enough.

Feeding Rubie Coke. I actually think it was water.
Welp, that was our fun weekend! I realize this blog isn't as funny as I normally am-I'm having an off day. Hopefully my hilarity will come back with the next post.
Balls.

No comments: