Here were our highlights, so not to bore you with our week-o-love. I'll explain them further if need be. Get ready-it was full of highlights.
4: We had to take a bunch of pictures like this one:
6: At dinner one night, we were standing waiting for our table to be cleaned off, and there was an adorable little French woman who kept smiling her approvals at me. I'm pretty sure she was sending her good intentions to my baby, which is really sweet.
- First, they gave everyone fake lighters. They were kind of like those laser pointer things, so you would push a button and it would light up. So when they would sing songs we would wave our lighters, just like a real concert.
- We were right on the front row, to the side, so the actors/actresses would sing directly to us. And they would seriously sing to us. And once one of the guys practically kicked me in the head.
- When the hippie in the play came down to pass out fliers, I was the only person in the audience that she gave one to. THE ONLY PERSON.
- The drunk rocker (there was only one specific one) sat behind me for awhile and put his boot on my chair. It was part of the show. And he dropped his fake money, which I totally stole.
- Near the end, the hot stripper girl came down into the audience and high fived me and Alex. It was like she gave us a private lap dance.
- There were hot strippers...always a highlight.
- When they were singing "Don't Stop Believin', Alex and Constantine had a moment. They smiled and head nodded at each other.
- Also during "Don't Stop Believin', Constantine and other lead girl came over by us and my baby kicked, and he smiled and nodded at me. He totally approved of my pregnancy!
- And lastly, the songs were freaking amazing. Seriously-you can't go wrong with Whitesnake, Journey, Mr. Big, Poison, REO Speedwagon, and many others...especially when Constantine is peering into your soul while singing...