The "I Have" Tag
Bold the ones you've done
I tried to bold them, and they didn't work. So I italicized the ones I've done.
1. Started your own blog - yes I have. No thanks necessary.
2. Slept under the stars - In a tent in my backyard. Alex thought I was too domesticated. We totally roughed it-especially when we plugged in our TV/DVD player with an extension cord.
3. Played in a band- I was the only one in the band. Then my dad gave my drums to some guy. Lamesville, right?
4. Visited Hawaii- No thanks. I've been to California, I hear it's basically the same.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - always.
7. Been to Disneyland - We actually didn't go to construction land Cessy-dad wouldn't pull over. I think Cole made him cry.
8. Climbed a mountain - I count that time I hiked to the reservoir as a mountain. That was my everest.
9. Held a praying mantis - I was a dirty kid.
10. Sang a solo - it was from South Pacific. And no family, I'm not making fun of Devon. I really did this.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris - who hasn't?
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - I took this question to mean I saw it while it was at sea. I wasn't at sea, I was safe in my beach house.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Blogging. And scrapbooking.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning-I felt like I was having babies.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France- is there a different Mona Lisa in a different country that I don't know about. I've only heard of the one.
20. Slept overnight on a train - worst night ever
21. Had a pillow fight- Sometimes Alex and I do this. It's A-dorable.
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill-yeah, when I worked at the bank. Sorry Deb.
24. Built a snow fort -Thanks for nothing Cessy.
25. Held a lamb-probably.
26. Gone skinny dipping - I'm crazy
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland
29. Seen a total eclipse-of the heart.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset-senior sunrise, that is.
31. Hit a home run - on the Wii.
32. Been on a Cruise- Royal Monarch of the Seas
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- yeppers, then we went to a haunted house in MAY!!!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- I think someone is from Norway.
35. Seen Amish country - I wish.
36. Taught yourself a new language- I'm counting Elvish too.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I'm never satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke-I love it.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - I already give enough to charity.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance- It was actually a fire truck, but I was in need of emergency medical assistance, so I guess it's the same.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. -Gone to a drive-in theater. That's where I met my boo.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason- Alex doesn't send me flowers on account of I don't like them, but he once got me a boquet of diet coke. It was great.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma-I can't. It makes me sick.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp- I've been to the museum.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- I saved Spike from Kenzie. That could've turned out bad..
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle-thanks Nate Carlson.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible - If I tell Alex I have then he won't make me read anymore.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous- Lots of times. We have a room dedicated to it in St. George.
92. Joined a book club- It didn't last long.
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-
97. Been involved in a law suit - just by association. I'm counting it.
98. Owned a cell phone-store that is.
99. Been stung by a bee - first day of kindergarten. I'll never forget.
100. One cavity or less -psh, no.
I tag: Whoever hasn't done this yet.