Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nativity-Osborne Style

So every year Alex's family gets together with all of their cousins and acts out the nativity. But that is not where our story begins. Firstly-last night, our house was freezing and Tessa wanted to cuddle. So this is what came of that: Then after church, she wouldn't take a nap. We really tried because we wanted her to take a nap and then be awake and ready for the nativity at 5. But no. So instead, Alex decided to give her a treat. Yes, that is Mountain Dew. And that caused her to go wild-the girl went wild...
Yes, that is her without her shirt. She insisted on taking a picture. And that's me totally worrying about her future.

Anyway-on the way to Alex's aunt and uncles house she totally crashed. She slept on the couch while everyone-I mean EVERYONE-got dinner. And Alex has close to a million cousins and second cousins and aunts and uncles, so it was loud. Finally, she woke up about 2 minutes before they were going to do the nativity, and she wouldn't go to anyone. Except her Pa, who she loves.
After a while she finally decided it was ok to move around, so she played with Sara who she loves even more than her Pa. Sorry Trace.
Then they did the nativity, which was eventful. Tessa wouldn't even sit alone, she made Mindy sit with her, or Leslie at times.

This is just a cute picture of her and Les. Leslie was looking at Mindy at the time.
Santa came, and Tessa wouldn't go by him alone. She actually only wanted to see him because he was giving out candy canes. I'm not sure if she even looked at him:
Wait. I guess she did look at him. And sat on his lap!! Where was I? Oh right, hanging out with Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad.
Then, she and Sara played an eventful game of ping pong. Look how cute Sara is. Every picture I've seen of her is this pose and I love it. Missy-I know you're reading this, and I'm proud of your daughter.
Lastly, Alex's cousin Jenny is married to Tom Bullock. A little known secret, I have a not secret crush on Tom. And so does Alex. I thought their outfits looked similar tonight, but in reality, they didn't. I made them take a picture anyway. Lucky Alex, right?
Yes. I love it.
THE END!
Oh-I thought I'd give a special shout out to TJ. You know who you are, and you totally stalk my blog. I'm sure I'll be getting a creepy e-mail about this soon. At least I'm hoping I do. Boo ya.

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love your stories! They are the best!! You should write a book!

Ashlii Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlii Brooke said...

I love your stories too! You are a funny girl. I also love my risque niece. Sometimes I want to just bite her cute face off, yes even when she has sty's. I love her that much.

Whitney said...

Oh man first order of busines... where did you get tessas shirt?!? And secondly..... I heart you and your blogging, you make my day!! Ill see ya in a couple daysssss!

Melissa Bryner said...

Love this post! And just for the record, Sara loves Tessa more than anything also! She loves to look at your blog. Also, Sara is always posing for the camera. I rarely get normal pictures of her. She usually has her arms thrown out to the sides or doing one of her silly faces.