Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Cursed...Well, Not We So Much...

So Tessa has another sty. Yep. On Thursday her eye looked a little puffy, like she was tired, so I didn't think anything of it. And she kept saying, "I not tired (she pronounces it tie red.)" but I was like, "yeah, you are." Then, low and behold, she woke up again on Friday with the hideousness that is her face. So we took her to the doctor on Monday, and she has a ginormous sty underneath her eyelid on her other eye. And by ginormous, I mean gigantic. If you pull her eyelid down, you can see a giant white ball. So, she's on an antibiotic right now, but we're going to see if we can get a two for one deal to get it removed. Seriously.
She loves it. Look at that smile.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor thing. It looks like it hurts. Do they know if she'll keep having them, or if one day they'll just stop showing up? I love you blog by the way, you are hilarious!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh sad... Poor cute girl!! So do they cut it out or poke it and drain it?! Can't wait to see yaon Saturday!!

Zach and Cecily said...

ugh - I am sorry but the picture looks a lot worse than it really is. "Stop it. It's not funny."

Ashlii Brooke said...

Holy crap are you kidding me?!?! Poor Tessa poo. This is getting a little ridiculous.

Lovio Fam said...

Poor baby! She is such a pretty girl (oh the hair!) and I hear quite the character. I hope she gets better soon!