Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009

So I realize its not really New Years anymore. I mean, 2009 is already 5 days old. That's like 20 in dog years. Anyway, I figured I should post all of the bad A pictures I've been hanging on to. I got a new camera for Christmas, so obviously I've been going crazy with pictures. Well, it'll be obviously soon enough. Hey oh! First, I forgot to post the pictures of Tessa and Emma. They finally met over Christmas and they seriously loved each other. Emma is the cutest. She rivals Tessa. So here are the pictures I got...

I think I was more excited to see Emma at first. She's adorable.

Nextly, on New Year's Eve we got to take Tessa ice skating for the first time. Alex's friend TJ's dad is the manager of the Cottonwood Recreational Center, and his wife is the coordinator for the ice skating rink. It's all very complicated. Anyway, they rented out the whole thing from like 7 to midnight, so we took Tessa over. She actually did better than I thought she would. Not with the ice skating thing, she sucked at that. But she didn't totally freak out. She lasted about an hour, which was good since we had another party to go to at my brother's house. Which I did not get any pictures of. Sorry. But here are the other pictures!

Tessa with her skates.

Tessa and Vera. They're are best friends 4eva.
Steve, Mike, Tessa, and me. It looks like Mike is about to fall. I guess he almost got blown over with his thumbs up.
Tessa learning. So good.
Lastly, Alex's friend Mike (well, Mike's like totally my bestie, so I guess he's not Alex's friend. He's mine.) bought Coke from Costco, Alex kept calling it "Mexican Coke, because they have it in Mexico"-news flash Alex, Coke is from America. But Tessa loved the bottle. So we decided we're going to submit this to a modeling agency so they can see how well she connects with the product. We'll see if she gets any gigs.

No comments: