Monday, January 26, 2009

Adam's B-day and 3Sister

SOOOOO. Real fast. We went to dinner this weekend with all of Alex's friends to celebrate Adam's birthday (which was about 3 weeks ago). Anyway-almost every single person was able to make it, which is a rare event now a days. It was way fun. We went to Sugarhouse BBQ so everyone ate their weight in pork and/or brisket. They were out of chicken. I know, right? Anyway, my clothes smelled like dead animal the next day, so it kind of made me sick, but that doesn't mean I don't love meat. I DO. Anyway, here are some pictures of it.
The whole group. Get ready for this: John, Rebecca, and Wesley Payton, Andy, Gary and Dana, Heather, Jake, and Emmett, Stevzie, Adam, Brandon, Mike, Me, Tessa, Alex, Brock and Danielle. That's right, they were all there.
Mike with his full rack of ribs. Yes, that's a lot of ribs.

Next-and most important (sorry Alex's friends)-3Sister is a go. What is 3Sister you ask? Well, last year Cailey-the little sis-started making headbands and hair clips out of feathers and buttons, etc. She first got this idea when she and Cessy bought some feather clips from Urban Outfitters for an extremely hefty price. Not really, they were probably like $25, but for a headband that seems a bit much. So Alex and I were talking about it the other day and he said it would be a good idea to make these accessories and then sell them at Simpable Things (my mom's huge thing). So I told the sisters, and Cailey said we should open a shop on etsy. So that is what we did! On Saturday we spent the day getting all of the supplies and then crafting our masterpieces. Now they are on our shop, which is lovingly titled 3Sister. No, not sisters. Alex, who deemed himself the manager of this operation, thought sisters sounded boring. So he changed it. So check it out-we're pretty excited about it!

See the excitement?

Toasting to our new venture.

We all have reddish hair now, so try and tell who's is who's. It's fun.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Love the red hair look alikes... couldn't tell ya apart.
Love the picture of the man with ribs... I was secretly jealous of said man.
Love the new headband etsy store.
Can't wait to order some and pretend I have always have them so I don't feel guilty for spending money.

Hope to see you soon! The next girls night is on a Thurs {SKIP CLASS... or come late! It will probably be at my house... close to you... I think}

Beth said...

LOVE your stuff! You are all of course super talented and your Etsy shop is adorable :) Congrats and good luck, I'll be sending people your way for sure!

Whitney said...

....they made me write it...