Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Pet

For those of you who know Alex (my boo) you'll know he's an animal person...I know, crazy that we're together. But he always tried to make me into an animal person as well. I'm not into it. So now he's moved onto Tessa. And he finally got to her, much to my dismay. On Monday, we went and got Tessa her very first pet. We got her 6 goldfish-too bad 3 of them have died already. Apparently that happens, according to Alex.
She just wanted to hold the fish bowl. She was so excited! She even named them. All six are Billy. She's not so good on the naming part. But at least we don't have to remember 6 names!
Alex and Tessa getting ready to pour them into the bowl. Again, notice her excitement.
I was just happy that she was happy. I'm not actually excited to have to take care of fish...I just don't get it. Sorry.Their first meal. The next day, Tessa fed them some Fruit Loops, Chicken Nuggets, and Root Beer. All at once. I saved them though...well, 3 of them. But those three seem to be doing really well.

1 comment:

Zach and Cecily said...

UGH. We should totally get Alex back. By getting Tessa's ears pierced. I'll pick you up in an hour.