Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crazy Legs

So I am currently watching my sister Cessy's boys. Well, not currently-currently I'm blogging...I'm not sure where they ran off too...Kidding, I'm watching them. Don't worry Ces. But anyway, for those who don't know how f-ing adorable they are, I'm sharing. I think Tessa is adorable but she's a girl, so I'm going to venture to say they are the cutest boys ever (until I have a little boy, obviously!) This is Stone. Yes, that's Tessa's hat. He also has on Tessa's shoe. Just one shoe, not both. He's the cutest little cross dresser I've ever met. He's the next Dr. Frank-N-Furter. At least that's the hope! I kept asking him if he wanted to smile, and he kept saying "No, take it." He's such a gentle spirit.
I had to throw a cute picture of Tessa in here, just so she doesn't get jealous when she starts reading my blog. I'm thinking that'll be pretty soon since she's mastered my iTouch at the ripe old age of 2. This was at Color Me Mine, making stuff.

And this, my friends, is the point of the entire blog. You'll notice I titled it Crazy Legs. That wasn't just a fun name. For those who have met Sebastian, you'll know he's a happy little baby. He's so stonkin cute, it's disgusting. Well, he is a kicker. If you hold him up in the air, he just kicks his heart out. He almost kicked his way out of my hands today. And yesterday. So I was just sitting at my computer, minding my own business, thinking he was drinking a bottle. Then I realized he was being pretty quiet. So I looked down and he was waiting for me to play peek-a-boo with him or something. He pulled his little car seat hood over his face and just waited until I noticed, then he would kick like crazy. So I got it filmed up all nice.


Look at those legs go! He's so energetic. That's after he's rolled around on my floor for like an hour-you'd think he'd be tired or something, but no! Anywho, that's all. Those are my cute nephews. If you want more of them, go to Cessy's blog.

1 comment:

The Elders said...

Hey Lurker! I'm so excited that you found me. Now this can be a 2-way stalk fest. Or one way. Who knows. Your little girl is a doll!