Sunday, June 7, 2009

David Archuleta!!! And some soccer team...

I'm kidding, I know the soccer team. I believe they are known as Real Salt Lake. A little bit ago, Alex's parents got the family tickets to the Real game-but it was extra special, because David Archuleta (Utah's own American Idol) was singing the National Anthem and doing a concert when the game was over. So last night, we all got to enjoy our favorite things. Alex got soccer, I got a teen idol, and Tessa got a churro. Aw, the joys of life. The family at the game-Alex was taking the picture. Tessa and Alex, cheering for the game.

Tessa and her churro that she totally stole from the people next to us. (Don't worry, we knew them.)

DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!! I totally cried.
You can't see this really well, but we were sitting right underneath the jumbotron-so Leslie is staring lovingly up at Archie while I cry my eyes out. He was touching my very soul with his voice!


The very last song he sang was a new one, so he asked the crowd to "get up, dance, jump-just really get into it."

Doug was happy to oblige. I'm pretty sure he cried too.
Alex and me. My hair apparently is purple now...I'm not sure what that's about.
Tessa with Jordy. He found this half of a noise maker, and she's still beating my head with it today.
The family at the end of the game-I didn't get a picture with any Real Paraphernalia, so this is in the Jordan Commons parking garage.


It was really fun-even though I only went for the concert, I got into the game as well. I'm pretty sure we tied. I'm not sure though... BUT to cap off the awesome night, I spent the rest of it puking everything I had eaten the day before. So that was fun. I'm feeling ok now, but I'm pretty sure I'm 5-10 pounds thinner.

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Sounds like you got the best-diet-ever-flu, too maybe??! I am jealous you guys got to go to the game! We tried to get tickets and got a babysitter and everything but they were sold out =( so we went a saw Star Trek. Totally awesome but I did feel sorta dorky ha ha.

Linds Forrest said...

You always look so cute Chels! We should go shopping together soon

Anonymous said...

Did you change your hair? It looks different....