Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Room

So, as many or not so many of you may or may not know, Alex is on a business trip. So I redecorated Tessa's room. Back story to this: My mom was telling us that when she and my dad were newly married he would go on business trips and every time he came home she had redecorated another room in the house. Little did Alex know, I totally take after my mom. So I finally finished the redecoration that is Tessa's bedroom. We got her a new bed for her birthday and I got a bunch of stuff for her room way back when I went to Atlanta with my mom and sisters, so I was like, "what better time to finish this sucka then right now!?" I got her new bed stuff and a new toy organizer thingamajig. I organized ALL of her THOUSANDS of toys. She was pretty excited. So behold, the wonder of the new room.
The mess of toys-this was mid-organization. It got ugly for a while.
Tessa's new bed. I put her name on the wall so she wouldn't be confused as to whose room she was sleeping in. I jest, I jest. She knows.
Wall decor. It's super glittery.
Tessa's toys, all organized up. She loves it.
She was super excited about her bed. Except for when it was time to sleep in it, then she was all about anti bedroom.

Also, the other night she was playing with my jar of pens and pencils, and I turned around to find this. She didn't even say anything, she was intently watching High School Musical 3:Senior Year. It's like she didn't know she was being funny!

Another also, my mom got her this cute little outfit while we were in St. George last time, and it's super scandalicious. You can't see the back because there isn't one. That's right. She loved it. Don't worry, I put a sweater on her!

Welp, that's it. That'll teach Alex to go out of town. Next time I'm tackling our bedroom.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love her room Chels! That big brown bear at the end is awesome... where did you get such a magnificant thing like that?!! And love the scandalas outfit from Linda, go Linda!! Glad you can come next week to play. Yes I say play I never want to grow up

Heather Strong said...

Cute! I think I am going to redecorate Emmett's room again - too bad Jake isn't going out of town, though. I just had to teach him the hard way not to give me any guff when I bring up redecorating a room! Ha ha!

kerri said...

Good job Chelsea! Tessa's room looks darling... I have those toy bins on a shelf... they are the best! I love them!