Monday, March 30, 2009

Babies. Crazy Babies.

So the other day we celebrated Coleman's b-day at my mom's house. Turning 30 never looked so good. But that wasn't the point of this blog. As we were sitting around playing games, we noticed that Tessa had climbed into my parent entertainment center. As she was trying to close the door, the bottom started to move out. Low and behold, Stone had been in the back of the shelf the whole time. It was like 15 minutes that he sat in there waiting for her. So I got some good pictures of it. It's funnier to hear the story, so call me if you want to.
The babies being crazy.
My dad and Cameron. They were impersonating people. It was great.
Sophie came in wearing this headwrap as a scarf. It was adorable. It's from the Karate Kid, in case you can't tell.
Anywhoodle, on Sunday we had a big birthday par-tay with Alex's extended family, and his cousin made cupcakes. Tessa loved them.
Proof.

And... a shout out to Bryan. Hey Bryan. I know you're reading this.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Chels- I love reading your blog. So great! Miss your house and all the good memories. Hopefully we will see each other soon at one of these girls nights. Jealous about all your vacations!