Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jet Setters

Last weekend my and my sisters, and my sistahs (that's the people that are like my sisters, but not blood related. So the Hymas girls) headed on down to Vegas and LA for some gift show shopping. (Ash couldn't go because she was out of town-or she was the weekend before. But she was missed!) Boy oh boy, did this trip take the cake. Mainly because Cessy decided she wanted to start punching people, and by people I mean Cailey. It. Was. Glorious. She would stand there with her fist out and make Cailey walk into it. So good. I'm pretty sure Cailey's jaw was disaligned a few times, but it's all for fun, so no harm done, right? Anyway, we got to go with my mom and get some stuff for Simpable Things (what what!). It was lots of fun!!
This is Cessy and Cailey after H & M (the best place ever). Cailey did something, so Cessy made her walk into her fist.
This is how her jaw felt.
I was indifferent. I was just glad she wasn't punching me.
My mom and sisters about to eat at the best place ever (not.) It was gross. The best part was that we had to stand to eat. I love it.
We all dressed the same. Not on purpose, we're just that in sync. And this guy totally gave us free sunglasses! Hey Oh!
That being said, totally check out Simpable Things next weekend!!!! It will rock your socks off. Leave your email in my comments if you want the invitation, because I can't figure out how to post it on here! My stupid brain!