Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Skipping Day 14

So I'm skipping day 14 because I don't wear any make up...ha ha-you think this look just happens?! Well it doesn't. I just don't want to take a picture of my make up bag. It's pretty full, trust me. It takes a lot to look this good. Onto the next day!!

Day 15- My Family
OMG. Have you ever heard of my family? Well if you know me, you should know I have the most awesome family in the world. Not even kidding. And I'm not just talking about The Madsen half. I'm talking about the Osborne half as well. I seriously have the most awesome in-law family ever. Whenever I have friends talk to me about their crazy mother in law or their crazy siblings in law, I just smile and nod since I don't have any crazies. Sorry if you are jealous... But you should be. Alex most likely also feels the same way since my family is amazing too.
So here is the Madsen Family. My mom always makes us dress up the same for family pictures. It is always a blast. Don't you want to be part of this family? We're delightful.
And the Osborne Family. The only downfall of these guys is that they like outdoorsy things...it's really opened me up to a lot of dirt and water...Just Kidding. I'm still not open to any of those things. Don't mind the picture-we were hiking. And my baby was only like 3 months old, so I look horrific still.
But really-I have the best family. And they can probably beat up your family...unless you are in my family. Then it could get awkward.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Do I dare ask what the freak is Alex wearing?