Saturday, March 19, 2011

Days 12 and 13

Day 12- A photo of you taken 10 years ago
I actually don't have any pictures of me taken ten years ago-so this one was taken 7 years ago. All my older pictures are at my mom's house, and I don't know how to scan things. This was when Alex and I were dating and we went to a football game where his little sister was dancing. I used to get my nails done...then I realized I'm not a real housewife...or from Jersey. JK. Nails are fun, I just stopped biting mine so I don't have to get fake ones anymore. Can't you tell how in love we are? What happened? JK-we're still in love.

Day 13-Something You're Afraid Of
So before I had my children it was spiders. Then Tessa decided she wasn't afraid of them, so she just stomps the crap out of them when she sees them. So really I have no fear. Jealous?
No but for reals, watching little kids swim freaks me out-thanks to my nephew-he was in a floaty thing in Myrtle Beach last year and flipped over in the pool and couldn't flip back over, which caused an 8 months pregnant Chelsea to sprint through the pool to flip him over, then immediately I started sobbing...I still can't think about it without crying a little. I just feel tense the whole time because something might happen to them! Alex once told me to calm down. That was about 2 minutes before Tessa fell into the pool and my sister in law had to jump in and save her since Tessa couldn't swim yet. So you calm down, Alex.

No comments: