Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Days 10 and 11

Day 10-People I Love
Well. If you know me, then you know I love me some people. JK. I really tend to not like a lot of people, but it's cool. It's part of my charm. So this is a small list...
Ugh-who doesn't love these two? I know I do. They are the best-seriously, even though Tessa has major attitude most of the time, I love her. She says some funny crap. And I love this little boy. Even if he's going to have red hair...jk, the red hair genes in Alex's family are really pretty, so it's totally cool. I love these kids. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You all know I love this picture. Maybe even more than this guy. Seriously, Alex is the best. We both have been feeling super sick this week on account of my diseased baby gave us colds, and even though he feels like crap he's been taking care of the kids and the house and everything while I sit here. Seriously. He's the best.
And it should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I love me some sisters. We're totally like the Kardashians. Except I'm not Rob. Or Armenian. This picture was when I gave birth to Sullivan, and they both dressed really cute-they were just trying to compete with me in my hospital gown...better luck next time, ladies.
Day 11-Favorite TV Shows
Do we have a year to talk about this? Because I have a ton of TV shows that I love. You all read my hobbies post, right? I just love television. But if I had to pick some favorites..
I love Degrassi. It's Canadian, and it's the best. Alex calls it smut, but I call it real life. And you know the awesome rapper Drake? Well look closely at the kid in the wheelchair. Yep. I knew him before he was a rapper.

Smartest show on television. It's seriously so funny. I love Amy Poehler. And Rob Lowe. And Chris Pratt. Oh and Aziz Ansari. And everyone in this show. Someone once told me that I reminded them of April and it was the best compliment ever. I still don't see why, but I'm cool with it.

Modern Family-There are so many awesome lines in this show, it's ridiculous. I seriously can re-watch episodes for hours. I love it. Sometimes I try to find ways to make instructions into song form like Phil. The computer and the printer must talk talk talk, control print makes the image walk walk walk...you would know the tune if you watched this show.Dexter-This show is the best. Seriously, I love it. I hate when I have to describe it to people who have never seen it, because I think it makes me sound like a weirdo, but I know a ton of people love it. And I am one of them.

And basically I love anything with Bret Michaels, or with the word love in it. Like Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love New York...you know, those shows.

JK, I don't love those anymore. They stopped showing them, so I don't love them.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ben and I just finished season one of Dexter. It is AWESOME! Any show that keeps me up night after night with nightmares is super cool. Seriously, I had a dream the Ice Truck Killer was coming after me (not that I'm a hooker or anything).

And Modern Family is one of mine and Ben's Fav also. Whoever made the show is a genius.

Our all time fav though is 30 Rock. If you haven't watched it, you totally need to. You'll thank me later. Ben wished he was Jack.

Ally Voye said...

Omg I love Dexter, too!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my crap is degrassi on nickelodeon? I have watched it too. Too funny