Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 8 and 9


So I've been missing, huh? Well I was actually in NYC with the family. So not really missing-but I bet y'all were missing me. Anyway, I'm about a week behind, so I'll just start where I left off, and do a twosie.

Day 8-A hobby of yours
Well. One day my sister had me come over to eat dinner at her house with some of her friends. She was actually setting me up with a guncle (I've always wanted one), and so she had been talking about me before I got there. The story is as follows: She has a piano in her front room, and she is an amazing pianist. So he was talking to her about people's talents/hobbies in our family. She is the pianist and Cailey used to dance. So then he asked what my thing was. And she said-quote-watching television. And she's right. It just comes so naturally to me...if you can consider television watching a hobby, then it's my top.
But seriously, I love to sing. I don't know if that's a hobby, but I love it. I think Alex gets super sick of it, but he has to love me no matter what, so I don't stop. I've been trying to get him to buy me a karaoke machine, so if your reading this Alex-our anniversary is in a month. My little sister sometimes starts to sing songs just because she knows I'll finish them. I can't not sing along to things. But don't ask me to sing for you. Because I won't. OR I will, but never look you in the eye and be super nervous.

Day 9-A Place You Love
Myrtle Beach. We've only been once, but it was great. Except I was 8 months pregnant. And Tessa couldn't see the whole time. And I was 8 months pregnant. BUT, we're going back in a month and I'm super excited. I feel like I'll be much more pleasant this time around...
Isn't this the cutest picture? Ugh. I love that little bum.
This is outside the awesome Marriott Villas. See-pregnant and Tessa is blind. Alex looks alright.

That's it!

No comments: