Friday, February 4, 2011

Rubie Grace

Hey all-I'm still going private, but I thought I'd wait until next week to pick up any straggling emails from people who want in on the delightfulness of my blog. Until then, here's a lil something for a lil someone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDIE!!!!!
Ugh-can you believe this little girl is 3 today? I can't. Tessa still describes her as one of the babies...not true. She's like a child now. If you haven't met Rubie, you haven't lived. She's a fun one...there are things that she says that I'll think about months later and still laugh about. You should meet her...she won't disappoint...if she decides you are worthy of talking too...

5 comments:

Bullards said...

AHHH! I could just eat her, I love her so much! Happy Birthday little Ru!!

PS- I'd love to keep stalking! :) a_bullard@yahoo.com

Beth said...

So sweet - I love that girl!! Let me in too please beththomas918 at gmail

Janie Topham said...

hey will you add me? janielanehane@hotmail.com Thanks! Hope all is well with you guys! Feels like I haven't seen anyone in your family FOREVER!

kerri said...

Those eyes... :) She is such an amazing little girl! She's a piece of work that kiddo! What a sweet birthday post for Rubie!!

Ashlii Brooke said...

aw I love it!! SO stinkin cute. and PS - when did all of you go private??? Hello??? Id like to be included in this party. PS I am obsessed with this picture its in my room. xx

ashlii.madsen@gmail.com