Thursday, February 24, 2011

Don't Call It A Comeback...

...Cuz I've been here for years. Seriously, someone is blogging!!! So my sister started doing this today. And she's funny, so you can look at it. Plus her blog's not private because she loves sharing her life with all the weirdo's and pervies out there. So I'm gonna do it too, because apparently it's the new thing to do. I thought it was swinging, so I'm glad I was wrong...

day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you
day 2: your favorite movie

day 3: pet peeves

day 4: meaning behind your blog name

day 5: your parents

day 6: your celebrity crush

day 7: an animal you'd love to keep a
s a pet

day 8: a hobby of yours

day 9: a place you love

day 10: a person you love

day 11: favorite tv shows

day 12: photo of you taken ten years ago

day 13: something you're afraid of

day 14: your makeup bag

day 15: your family

day 16: something you're looking forward to

day 17: favorite book

day 18: what makes you different from everyone else

day 19: something you bought recently
day 20: favorite song

day 21: your friends

day 22: a place you've traveled to

day 23: favorite recipe

day 24: favorite photo

day 25: plans/dreams/goals you have

day 26: a habit you wish you didn't have

day 27: a picture of you last year and a picture of you now

day 28: something that stresses you out

day 29: put your ipod on shuffle, what are the first ten songs

day 30: photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

So here is a recent picture-it's seriously from a few months ago, but I realize that we have no pictures of me...they are all of Tessa or Sully.
5 interesting facts about me:
1: I know a lot about X-Men. It's weird, because I'm not a total nerd and I'm kind of pretty...but I have something in my brain that has retained information about all of their powers and stuff. And I've never read a single comic...or watched any of the cartoons. I've totes seen the movies though. I love that Sir Ian McKellan.
2: I love music. I can't go a day without crying while listening to music. That sounds super lame, but I seriously just love it. It makes my blood hurt it's so great. I love singing and I'm pretty positive I could be on American Idol if I had familial support....
3: Alex can't think of anything interesting about me, which I find interesting. Someone married me for my money...
4: My favorite movies of all time are scary/horror movies. Seriously, whenever Alex wants to go on a date I ask to go see whichever scary movie is out. Our last anniversary he wanted to go to a RomCom (gay) and I chose A Haunting in Connecticut (which wasn't that great). Talk about getting into the romantic mood. Our next anniversary is going to rock because Scream 4 should be released around then. I once spent an entire summer just watching Friday the 13th movies.
5: I can't give blood because I feel like they are sucking my life out. I can actually feel the life being drained into that little tube. That's the only thing that I seriously loathe about being pregnant, is that they have to draw your blood for some tests. It sucks.
6: Alex just came up with his fact: I'm the only one that can work a DVR in our house. That's the love of my life for you...
But for reals-you push 'DVR'. That's about it...

Until tomorrow!

No comments: