Friday, February 25, 2011

DAY 2-Fave Movies

Oh boy, have you opened a can of worms on this one...my family loves movies...seriously, loves. Our favorite past time is getting those 501 Must See Movies books and quizzing each other to see how many movies we can guess out of it. It's a-mazing. I actually suck at it, because of my love for Martin Lawrence-isn't it crazy that none of the Big Momma's House's are in those books?! And really, did you guys see Blue Streak? Classic Martin. Oh, and what about Martin!!! I know it's not a movie, but if I could get the series on DVD I would freak the freak out. Anyway, here are my favorite movies. I dwindled them down to these select few... 1: Just Friends, starring Ryan Reynolds and those other people... I love me that Ryan Reynolds. AND I love Anna Faris. Especially in this movie. I watch it once a month, just because I love everything that they say in it. I mean everything. I find that I quote it often. I met someone named Clark a few years ago (we're still friends, so if you are reading this...) and I almost died I was so excited to say "Your name's are Clark and Darla?" Except his wife isn't name Darla. Ruined my life.
2: A Nightmare on Elm Street-see my previous post. I love scary movies. And Johnny Depp is in it. Spoiler: he dies.
3: Monster Squad. Have you guys seen this? It's great. I watch it all two times I have babies...something about it calms me. And it is hilarious. Tessa also enjoys it. And I think my nephew does too-he loves a lot of scary things, on account of his mom makes him watch Cujo so they don't have to buy a dog. You know who you are...Cecily. But if you guys wanna see a 4 year old rock a zombie impression, head over to Stone's house. He has slo-mo down to a science.
4: Heavyweights. Ben Stiller at his finest. Seriously, it's his best performance. And who doesn't love fat kids? If you don't, you are un-American.
5: GalaxyQuest. Tim Allen has a direct line to my funny bone. He just gets me.

6: Billy Elliot. Am I embarrassed that this is the only serious movie in my list? No. Because this movie is so great, it beats out all other serious movies. I can't even talk about it without crying. Ask my sister...we had a very awkward car ride the day after I saw it...I cried the whole time almost. I can't even write about it now, because I'm tearing up. I just love it so much. At the end when his family comes to support him?...It's great. Watch it.

That's it!

3 comments:

badonkatonks said...

Look at you doing the 30 day shred!?! You've broken my camera!!

That's from Heavyweights. But you knew that.

Linds Forrest said...

That's awesome you're doing the 30 day. Love the choice of movies, and your 5 facts are freaking awesome!

Jillyn said...

Upon your recommmendation I watched Billy Elliot the other night. I LOVED IT!!! It was a cute show!