Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 5-The Parents

Dearest and Darlingest Momsie and Popsicle....

These are my parents-Ted and Linda Madsen. I hate when people say they have the best parents ever...because they are liars. Unless you are one of my siblings-don't we have the best parents ever? I seriously love them.

We used to tell people that my dad was in the mob...and it was believable. Especially because one day he came home from work and pulled out a bunch of rubber gloves from his pockets...without saying anything. Turns out he just stole them from the dentist's office, but it was funny. My dad is hilarious-he's especially funny when he isn't trying to be funny. Pretty much every time he calls me, our conversations go like this:
Me: Hello?
Dad: Chelsea.
Me: Hey dad.
Dad: It's your dad, Ted.
He makes sure to tell me it's him, just in case my other dad is calling.
And my mom. This was when I asked her to try on a swimsuit for me...pulling it off. My mom is the best. She is super fun and funny and just amazing in general. I'm glad that I got a cool mom and not a regular mom. I can't even put into words how much I love my mom. She is the smartest person I know, and I know a lot of people. All of my siblings have been able to live with my parents while they've been married, and every one of them has bragged about how awesome it was. I keep trying to convince Alex to sell our house just so we can hang out with my parents all the time. I might win...

No comments: