Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here you are....you are welcome.

Hey everyone. So I totally made my blog private and then stopped blogging. Turns out Alex really did load all of those picture on our computer, just under some different folder. So I could have blogged the crap out of the last few weeks...but I didn't. Anyway, there are lots of updates today my friends...as told through the next few pictures.
Back story: Alex is the boss of lots of people. I mean lots...he's super important. That's what he's been telling me anyway. So one of his employees was in Utah a few weeks ago and they went to a BYU game. I was so mad that I couldn't go...ha. Funny if that were real, right? Can't you imagine me loving B-ball? I know I can't. Anyway, Tessa was invited, so I figured I'd dress her in all blue on account of her love for fashion...not basketball.
She's been into some super fierce posing lately. She is in the running for America's Next Top Model.

Then, Tessa finally started dance! She's been begging me forever to find her a dance class. Seriously, everyday she would ask me (except for the day she wanted to do karate. That was weird.). So I finally found a little class by our house. She loves it. She has no idea what any of the dance is that she's been learning, but she knows she gets to wear shoes...so that's exciting.
Again with the fierce-ness. She's so funny! That tiger is in there for effect. It's like a parallel to her ferocity.
This is her ballerina pose. Too bad they don't do any ballet in her class...

So Sullivan wasn't feeling well the other morning and he just wanted to be held, which was cool because I had some television that wasn't going to watch itself! So I sat down to watch Top Chef...Well apparently Sully is a little fan as well! He sat upright and really got into it the whole time...or at least for the whole quickfire challenge.
This was when Alex interrupted him while he was getting his Dale on...ugh, he looks good.
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Telly were the guest judges. Seriously, he was in awe of those puppets. As soon as they were gone, he got right back to crying. So don't you worry.

So back to him being sick-he was really sick so I called the doctor and they had me bring him in. It was awesome. I don't know how your doctor's are, but mine totes sent us home with a gift..
Yup. Sullivan has RSV. So great...it's like butterflies are living in his chest cavity...he sounds like death and looks like an angel. If angels were covered in snot. And medicine. Poor thing. But he does love that nebulizer.
This is a crappy picture, but it was just to show the long tubing thing that goes with it. Plus we got 4 boxes of little medicine tubes. It's crazy! As we were doing this breathing thing, Alex was making dinner. So everyone was distracted...do you want to know where Tessa was?
If you were going to say raiding her closet, then you'd be right.
She was so proud of herself. Hannah Montana jacket, dress with a unicorn on it, butterfly tights, and pink cowboy boots. If you are wondering where you could nab yourself one of these outfits, you are outta luck. It's all vintage. JK. Most of it's from H&M. She's starting a style blog soon.
I don't even know. This is how she posed.
And that's it. Stay classy.

1 comment:

Melissa Bryner said...

Poor little Sully! I had a feeling it was RSV down in St. George. He sounded so bad! I hope he gets better soon!