Saturday, August 29, 2009

Horseback Riding

The other day, Alex took Tessa to ride his cousin's horses. Well, his cousin's husband's horses. Anywhoodle, she came home and told me all about it. She told me how she rode the horse and then it went up in the air, which scared her and Jonah, and they cried together, because "they're just kids!" (direct quote from her). But she had a really fun time and Alex got some cute pictures. So here they be:
Tessa and Bella on the haystack-this little girl has more hair than Tessa does, and she isn't even 1 yet!!
Tessa and Jordy.
Tessa and Jonah. She is holding onto his waist...she's so outdoorsy.
You can tell how excited she is-which is funny, because she only gets excited when she sees Stone. Or chocolate.

4 comments:

kerri said...

She is a beautiful little girl Chelsea... her hair is getting so long. Sophie loves her little cousin Tessa, we often check your blog during the day so that she can show her daycare friends Tessa's pictures... "that's my cousin Tessa, she's funny!" :)

Unknown said...

Careful, a horse chased me into a river once! Well I jumped into a river cuz I thought horses couldn't swim! It actually turned out that it was running towards the troff, but still scared the crap out of me!

Andrea Harper said...

Chelsea!! I love me some stalkers. I think it's a super good idea if we stalk each OTHER. Just sayin.

Except for I'll probably add you to my blog roll, cuz I'm not ashamed. No sir.

And are you kidding me with your cuteness of a family? Everyone and their CHILDREN...I should probably get me one of those. Cuz she is ADORABLE.

Matt & Lyndsey Proctor said...

Chelsea you are more then welcome to stock my blog because I must admit I have stocked your's to see how your cute little family is doing.