Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girl Trip

This past weekend the girls got to go on a trip. I bet you didn't know it from my blog title right? We went with the Duncans, who are our besties pretty much. It was way fun! The trip started off a little rocky, what with my mom's car dying, us having to rent a mini van, and the holy ghost being all, "no way girls." But, it was way fun! It's always fun to get away with the girls minus children. We ate good food and did a lot of shopping-everyone got cute tights....more to come on that. But anyway, here is the proof of all of our fun:
Eating breakfast at 25 Main-it was a cute little diner/cafe thing, and there were soooo many scenesters there. (A lot of skinny jeans and suspenders) It was really yummy. Plus, there were these birds in a cage in the front, and one kept getting out and flying around, so there was not only good food, but an element of fear.

There were also really good cupcakes, that I had to feed to my sisters. Good times.The only other pictures I got were of us jumping. They are the best. This is Ashlii, testing if the jumping picture was going to work. It did.We were jumping because we all got cute new tights. Except Cessy, she was just posing. And Cailey's pregnant, so it's hard for her to get too much air.And this is Ces at Ihop. If you look really close, you can see she's strung her hair under her arm. She has really long hair. She did this for a while. It was funny.

Anywho, that's all I got. Until next time!

4 comments:

Zach and Cecily said...

I'm putting my hair in my arm pit right now. It doesn't even hurt.

See you in the car
-Milhouse.

badonkatonks said...

Do you need a razor? Cuz you don't. Tee hee. But Cecily, you really do. Arm pit hair is gross.

kerri said...

I love that picture of Ashlii jumping!!
I'm glad you girls had a safe and fun trip! I think it's wonderful you all get to go away like that together!

Ashlii Brooke said...

I got so high because I was a dancer. Whats that? You werent? oh...well you just wouldnt understand then.