Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dino Museum

Sometimes I get nervous that Tessa is too tomboy-ish. I know that's a bad worry, but I do. I just really want her to be girly, because I don't do sports. Or dirt. So when Alex pushes Tessa to play soccer or go hiking, it totally freaks me out. I try to squash those ideas as soon as I can, so that she won't start to like things like that. That being said, she really likes boy stuff. I can't help it. She likes trucks and she likes dinosaurs. So I figure that as long as she looks really girly while liking these things, I'm ok with it! So I took her to the dinosaur museum today (don't worry, I dressed her in a cute little blue number with her "pretty shoes". So we were ok.) For the most part, she loved it. I think it's because she got to go with her cousins, and not because she's interested in fossilized trylobites. Here is my documentation:

Stone and Tessa waiting on the rocks. They just have these rocks spread out all over the place. Kids love it.Zach came too. He loves getting his picture taken, just like the big kids.Rubie, Sophie, Tessa, and Sebastian. I'm thinking there was something weird with the flash. Or Sebastian developed a creepy eye while I was taking this.Tessa and me in front of the Jaws exhibit. (I know, right? Why is there a model of the shark from Jaws at the Dino Museum? I wondered the same thing.)

Anyway, that was our fun trip for the day. It was definitely special since yesterday her fun trip of the day was to go to Wal Mart. She hates Wal Mart.

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh Chels you are so funny!! At least she doesn't pretend she is a kitty cat 24/7! ;)