Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthdays Shmirthdays, Right?

Yes. It's my birthday. But who cares, when Wicked is in town? That's a rhetorical question, no need to answer... today we got to celebrate the ol' 24th with some dinner at Acme Burger Company and Wicked!! Let me just say, if you are lucky enough to have gotten tickets to this, you will LOVE it. If you weren't lucky enough, I feel so bad for you...Sorry Leslie (but thanks for watching Tessa). Anywho, it was a way fun night, complete with goody bags courtesy of my mom!
This picture is Alex's thoughtful idea...I had just woken up and despite what you may think, it takes work to get as beautiful as I usually appear. That's why I'm covering my face...plus I was yawning.
Opening presents at dinner. For some reason, I cheesy smiled everytime. I don't know what came over me! It must be the fact that I'm one year closer to renting a car. Cecily and Zach were excited too.
Goody Bags! The girls got High School Musical and the boys got Star Wars. Or as I called it, that Transformers movie.
WICKED. This was us in front of the background, but you can't tell...
It was the best b-day ever! Mainly because my dad was in town. Inside joke...so funny.

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Birthday Chels!!! I am pissed I lost your phone number or you would have gotten a beautiful rendition of a birthday song. See you tonight?! P.S. Sent a birthday card for you to your mothers house, hope you get it! Again, couldn't call you for your address. Stupid phones.

Melissa Bryner said...

Happy Birthday! Jason, Kaylee and I went to Wicked last night also! It was sooooo much fun! Kaylee loved it, and was on the edge of her seat the whole first half of the play!

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like a great night. Love the new spring look on your blog.

Kelly said...

So every now and then I meyander (totaly spelled that wrong) over to your blog. And I saw this! I want to go again so bad!! Wicked is the coooooolest! And a very late happy bday. This is kelly by the way...