Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommywood

Hey. So normally I don't really blog about books or movies or anything like that. I don't frown upon it, I just don't take time to let people know what I'm excited about or anything. Like did you know I was super jazzed about the new X-Men: Origins movie? Well, I was. And it was alright. But normally I don't feel the need to let people know my feelings. Until today. So last year my little sister let me borrow sTORItelling, by Tori Spelling. I finished it in about a day and a half. It was really that good. So when I found out her new book, Mommywood, would be released, I called Alex and begged him to get it for me. Well he's a pretty good listener. I received this book for Mother's Day, and I just finished it today. It. Is. Awesome. I recommend it, especially if you're a mom. If not, still read it, because she's pretty funny. I need to become famous so I can befriend her. I'm working on it...
Also, I blogged about this because I didn't really have anything else to write about, and it's been almost 2 weeks. People must miss me!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

how funny, kelly and i were just talking about this book! Im totally gonna read it now! If its not good, im blaming you

Anonymous said...

You tell me to read your blog and you have this garbage? You sicken me!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh I am going to the library today to get it!! Well the first one that is. You can't read 2 unless read 1.

Zach and Cecily said...

you're disgusting. But I do love her. I just don't let that known in cyberspace.
See you at lunch.
Milhouse

badonkatonks said...

I love her. I love her. And I don't care who knows it! That is from Anchorman. Hehe. Slap bets are funny.

It's from Elf. I'm not stupid. Doy.