Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Utah Arts Festival


So this weekend Alex and I worked at the Utah Arts Festival, along with the rest of my siblings (minus Coleman). I actually love when it is the arts festival because it's a lot of fun. Alex might disagree because he worked in Coke booths the whole time-no air conditioning and no chair to sit in, and his hours were from 11 am to midnight, whereas mine were only from about 5 to midnight, and half of that time I was eating with my sisters, walking around with my dad, or playing trivia games with Cameron in an air conditioned room. I posted some pictures below of all the awesomeness that was the arts festival. For those of you who don't know, my dad is Mr. Arts Festival, but they spelled his name wrong on the ID badge-everytime someone would stop us, or try to deny us access somewhere, we would say, "Don't you know who my dad is? It's Ted Masen." (his real name is Ted Madsen...sometimes Red Madsen, if you're Chase Visa).


No comments: