Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates

So I haven't posted a substantial blog in a little while, and I have a lot of old pictures on my camera that I totally forgot about, so this may be a long one. I'll start from the beginning...AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!!! My mom took my sisters and I (plus my neice Kenzie) to the American Idol concert and it was awesome. We all wore tie dyed dresses and held a sign that said "David Archuletta is Tie Dye for" Get it? Like to die for, but tie dye....anyway. Here are some pictures of it...
We helped my mom cater this huge wedding, and it was a garden reception, so we were outside walking around the whole time. Anyway, this picture is of our feet afterward. My mom fell asleep. Seriously though, this picture doesn't even show how disgusting they were. Cailey's were black.

The other day we helped babysit my brother Coleman's kids, and Tessa really loves Rubie. So she would keep laying by her and trying to read her stories. Rubie was really into it. She barely even blinked, she thought that the stories were so interesting. Tessa wouldn't show her the pictures though, so that was a little rude...

Lastly, we hung out with Alex's friends on Friday night, and so I have all of these pictures. Tessa held Emmett for the first time. She was so excited-I'm not sure if he was, but she loved it. She just kept saying "Emmett" over and over again. It was almost creepy. But adorable.

Anyway, that's all that's happened lately. I wish I had my camera on the 24th because some funny stuff happened, but I forgot to bring it. Well, I didn't forget, Alex was rushing me out of the house so we could get to Spring City on time (we were 15 minutes early). So that's all for now!



2 comments:

Beth said...

You guys are so funny! I especially love your American Idol enthusiasm - Tie Dye For -- I totally get it! I didn't know you had a blog but I am excited to expand my ability to stalk you...bwahahaha

Whitney said...

so love the update, and i know you tagged me, and ill repost that soon. I actually already did it once but the stupid blogger had an "error" and deleted it!