Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday to this guy:
These pictures never get old.
Ugh-he is 28 years old today-which is practically 30. Can you believe that I know a 28 year old? And what's worse, I'm married to one!?!? Love this kid. Or old man. I took a bazillion pictures today because I'm the best wife ever, but I didn't load them yet, so maybe I will sometime. I made him breakfast in bed (which was cereal that I carried upstairs on a cookie sheet.) And then for his presents he got our computer that we got a month ago. We aren't clever with our gifts lately. Anyway, he doesn't ever read my blog, but if he happens upon this...

Love you boo. boo be boo be boo boo boo.

He hates when I call him boo over 2 times in one sentence.

AND, happy 150th blog post to me!

No comments: