Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

I know-someone's behind!! But I've been out of town for most of October, so I am slowly but surely getting other important things done before blogging. Like catching up on Jersey Shore-what's the situation with Situation, right? Anyway, I know everyone is DYING to see pictures of my kiddos on Halloween, so wish granted...
Tessa getting her make up did. If you know her, you know she's a bit of a diva (I say 'bit' extremely loosely-and by diva I mean drama queen.) BUT, she can be having a tantrum of her life, and if I tell her she can put make up on, she calms down in about 2 seconds. And you know, it was Halloween. Final product. Sullivan was the Cheshire Cat, but he wouldn't keep his smile binky in, so it was hard to tell.Tessa as Alice in Wonderland. I've got about 30 pictures of different poses, but this is the best. She knows how to work it. I blame the media.Tessa and Sully with the grandparents. Me and the sisters with Dexter. He was a butcher. OMG I love him. You know how sometimes you are gone for a day and you miss your kids or your spouse or something sooooo much and you can't wait until you see them again? Well I do this with Dexter...seriously, sometimes I just randomly show up just to hold him and eat his cheeks. And you better believe that's a homemade jelly filled doughnut that Cessy's holding. Change my life, try.Tessa and her cousins-Stone and Sebby. Ugh-I love these boys too. I'm pretty sure Sebby hates me, but I'm gonna make him love me if it's the last thing I do. This was right after I forced him to hug me.
Family Picture-me and Alex dressed up too. I was Chelsea 6.0 and he was Alex circa 2009.
I don't have any pictures with my kids and the other cousins because we were gone for that family par-tay, but if you want to see some cute kids, go to Cessy's blog. Seriously, I know everyone thinks they have the cutest neices and nephews, but you are all liars. Except Cessy and Cailey and Ashlii...or any of my other siblings.

2 comments:

Doug and Leslie said...

I have to say that I have the cutest neices and nephews, since I only have one of each and they're your children! Agreed? But I will also say that Sebby (and the rest of them) looked adorable!

Linds Forrest said...

Your comment about Rhianna made me laugh so hard. Love the profile shot of you doing makeup on Tessa. Your lil boy is a babe!