Monday, November 15, 2010

Genius

So who has a genius baby? Oh, not you guys? Yeah, that's right-it's me. Sullivan rolled over today. I don't even care that he's 4 months old and it's totally normal. I was surprised. So was Tessa-she honestly thought it was a miracle. She's been taunting him with toys and food ever since to get him to do it again. And it's worked-3 whole times. Then he got mad and cried, so she got bored and started playing with her baby iPad again. I have genius children. Brag brag brag.

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You are so lucky!

Russanne said...

(This comment has nothing to do with your post)

Blog stalking back. It's from Zara. I will probably end up dressing my kids that way too...I just don't want to get too jealous of my kids, what if they look better than me all the time? What if I spend a ton of money on it and they just grape juice on it? I also don't want them to act 25....I'm lame I know.