Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worst


So. If you know me you should know I L.O.V.E Diet Coke. And you should know that I'm awesome. But that's not what we're talking about right now. Anyway, since I had my baby 4 months ago, I feel the normal fat-ness that comes with it. Except side note:I look pretty good. Anyway, I decided (with some slight coaxing from Alex) that I should probably stop drinking soda. And since the only soda I drink is Diet Coke, that means I have to stop drinking it. And Alex wasn't slightly coaxing-he was pretty much threatening me...with a new comforter set (which I really want, so it's cool. I just don't know where to get it from-any ideas?). So here's what my blog is about. Soda is good. I seriously already miss it and it's only been 30 minutes. But I figure since today I drank about 80 oz of Diet Coke (and 20 oz of Ginger Ale) it would be a good time to stop. I know, I think it's gross too. That's all.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You go! Hey don't know if Utah Costco has them but our Costco here had real nice brand (forgot the name, or obviously I would say it) down comfortors. Just sayin...

Kelly said...

So yeah, I switched to diet, then decided I should quit again too. Switching to diet is gross, so I thought maybe instead of "getting used to it", I would just quit. Anyhoo, this is about you, not me :) Quitting gets SO much easier. It's best to do it cold turkey, after about 2 weeks you'll feel so much better and not crave it as much (remember, I quit for 5 months...I should have never taken another sip...but I did UGH!) p.s. I am now Ashlii's VT...crazy right?

Ashlii Brooke said...

Dont do it. Just figure out how to swindle a new comforter some other way. Diet Coke is too good to give up.