Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sullivan's Blessing

So we had Sullivan's blessing about 2 weeks ago. I seriously stressed about it for like the entire month before, which is crazy because that means I was worrying about it when he was only about 3 weeks old.... Mainly because I'm basically a single mom...so I was like, "oh man, there's lots of yard work to do...and I don't do outdoors." Luckily, Alex came home and had enough time to get stuff done...except haul a bunch of chairs and tables in the backyard. That was me. (I was pissed...still am.) I was also pretty stressed because we also had to SPEAK in church. JK. I rock at speaking...I've been doing it since I was like 9 months old. But here is the one and only picture we got of the day. My mom got some of Sully all by himself on our couch, but I don't have those. Just picture him without the rest of us. Cute, right?

And if anyone was wondering, I also rock at being a single mom...I don't know what all of those teen mothers are complaining about.
JK. I realize that might be a little inappropriate. But Cardon family, if you are reading this, please let Alex come home...(Ashley-pass it on.)

No comments: