Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fastest 2 Hours Ever

Tessa started preschool today! I was all nervous to drop her off, and I even had butterflies in my stomach last night as I was going to bed. It was almost like I was starting preschool. We dropped her off and she didn't even turn around...and when I wanted to take her pictures in front of the sign, I'm pretty sure I saw her roll her eyes at me. Apparently I'm the embarrassing mom. I guess Tessa didn't see the mom who just rolled out of bed to drop her kid off. Or the mom that was wearing those shape up skechers...
But we dropped her off and came back home and it was like I barely sat down and we had to go pick her up again. When she's home 2 hours is like an eternity, but when she's gone it goes by as fast as possible! She learned the letter S today, which is good because that makes up half of her first name. AND she came home with book orders! Who remembers those? And I told her that since I rarely got to order books from the book orders, she could order whatever she wanted. Then I looked at them, and was like, "we'll go to Barnes and Noble if you want these." I totally get why I never got book orders. Who wants to wait a month for a book that I can drive down the street to buy? Anyway, here's pictures! She's already best dressed...no joke, one of the other moms verified...
Cute boots right? Yeah, I went to 3 H&Ms to get those suckers...no thanks to Alex.

This is her at her school...she's so cute.


These pictures are obvious. One's with me and one's with Alex. Try and guess which is which.

2 comments:

Zach and Cecily said...

I know right??!! Best outfit ever! She's sooo the cast of Singles.

Kelly said...

Way cute boots. BTW, I'm totally the mom that just rolled out of bed (if it's morning). That's why my son is is PM kindergarten. Don't judge.

Yeah, thanks for calling me old. It really does help my self-esteem. :-) Old is the new young.