Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tessa's Birthday

So I finally got around to uploading pictures of Tessa's actual birthday. I took a billion pictures, but I don't want to take forever to explain them all, so here are a few of them. This is Tessa as soon as she woke up. Don't mind her hair. I don't know what that girl does at night, but this is how she looks pretty much every single morning. Her hair is so crazy. And yes, this is what we let her sleep in. I don't even care. And this is Tessa in her birthday outfit. She only wore it for like 10 minutes because we gave her a big thing of dress up clothes, so she kept changing from dress to dress. And as I said before, she fell asleep at 6. Opening presents. Notice her new dress.
This is Tessa and my dad and Rubie, who snuck into the birthday people shot. It's my dad's birthday this Saturday so we celebrated them together. Rubie just likes taking pictures with people. I don't know why it's such a bad picture....sorry.



Unfortunately for Tessa (and Alex) I was pretty sick on her birthday, most of the weekend, and I still am today. So we didn't really have too much fun on her birthday-next year it'll be better!

Fortunately, it's not the Swine Flu...

THAT'S RIGHT! The Osborne's are becoming a quartet!

OMG OMG OMG. I'm so excited! I can't even tell you people how excited we are! But I'll try...
Alex and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. I even took fertility drugs and everything, but nothing was working. So after I had a nervous breakdown and cried for a week, we decided to stop trying so hard. And voila. We are now with child! I'm about 8 weeks, so I'm due June 23rd. LOVE IT!!!!


Best day ever.

12 comments:

Melissa Bryner said...

Happy Birthday to Tessa and Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! June 23rd is forever away:( Hope you get feeling better soon!

Linds Forrest said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!
CONGRATS Chels!! I am so excited for you! I wish I lived close to take you to lunch and celebrate. Can't wait to see you with your love child baby belly.

Heather Strong said...

Ew - I saw your pee. Just kidding congrats again!

Kerri said...

Congratulations Chelsea and family!

JMduff said...

YEAH AND YEAH !!! congrats you guys.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! What fun dress up clothes! I wish my boys could dress up (without Ben getting mad) :-)
Yea for the pee stick!! Congrats. It's funny how things happen when you don't try as hard. I predict it's going to be a...boy. Yup, that's what I think. Hope you get better soon. I know how it feels. If you need help with Tessa PLEASE CALL! Alex has my number.

Brittany said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Andrea Harper said...

Wahoo for babies! Right? I mean, honestly, I should really get me one of those. And now you're gonna have TWO! Congrats lady!!!

Andrea Harper said...

Ew, I KNOW, I said LADY. I might as well have said ma'am. But really, with two kids, I felt it was only appropriate...

sTaCiE said...

Yeah, Congrats! THats so excitng! Im so happy for you!

Lauren Ricci said...

Congratulations!!! I feel your pain about not being able to get pregnant. It's the worst thing ever and people don't understand until they go through it. Thanks for giving me hope and reminding me it's ok to cry about it. Happy it all worked out for you and for your new baby to be :)

The Family said...

Chelsea that is awesome congrats!!! I didnt even know you were prego!! You guys make cute babies lol!