Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

To my baby. That's right people, I have a 3 year old! Yesterday was Tessa's b-day and now she's older...which happens everyday, but yesterday we actually got to celebrate it! We didn't do a big party this year, we just had breakfast with Alex's family and then tonight we are going to my parents for dinner. And she was only awake for half of the day anyway-she woke up at 9:00 and fell asleep at 6:00. But it was fun 9 hours! This post is boring...when I upload the pictures of her actual birthday it'll be way better.This is Tessa on Day 1. Or probably day 2. She was cute. And this is her last month, at Stone's birthday. Shout out to Stone.

Anyway, I don't want to be a mom that gives updates on what she's doing, because she'll never read this-but just FYI, she's in the 99% for her heighth. That's my amazing fact about my baby. She still can't say 99th percentile, but she's in it! Suck on that!

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

Yay Happy Birthday Tessa! Crazy how fast time goes by!