Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Tessa Dear!



OMG right guys? Tessa is 5 years old today. I can't believe I have a 5 year old...I'm still so young, so it's crayzay. She woke up today in the best of moods, as she always does, and told me 'not to touch her because she has to wake up to being 5 years old'...Bless her lil heart. I then asked her if she felt older and wiser, and she said "No, stop looking at me." So five years old is off to a great start! Feels about the same as when she was four...but you've got to love her little attitude. She perked up when she was finally awake enough, so she doesn't always talk like that...she's not a morning person, like her mother. Anyway, I'll post more about all her birthday celebratory events when I get the pictures up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You have a 5yr old! NUTS! She's so cute, I love her little sass she always has in photos.

Kerri said...

She's darling Chelsea!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!! even though she hardly knows me...she should though, you should be showing her lots of pictures of me...saying "hey, this is your super cool cousin?" :-) You're not young, you're old now. Having a 5 year old officially makes you old. It's cool, being old is fun.