Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Birthday...

So August-December is huge for birthdays for the Madsen/Osborne family. That's why I have a billion birthday posts for people. Even though they don't read my blog, I like to give shout outs whenever possible. Me and TRL. So...

Happy Birthday Dad!

This is my dad, Red Masen. Or Ted Madsen depending on who is sending him mail. He is 58 years old today...you could probably tell by his awesome spectacles he is wearing in this picture, which you may have seen on Instagram already. We were playing Horror Movie Trivie on Halloween, and he had to borrow my mom's glasses.

Obviously Sully and my dad. I have this picture in our house, and Sullivan finally figured out that the guy in the picture and his grandpa are the same person. He still has no idea who that baby is though...bless his heart.


My dad is super cool, guys. I know everyone thinks that, but you probably haven't met my dad. Plus he's totally in the mob. We think...

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Agreed. Your Dad is so awesome. Nicest guy EVER!