Monday, July 11, 2011

Up!

Hey all. So I'm sure people have heard about the Up house out in Herriman, but if you haven't....they built the Up house in Herriman. Filled in?! I thought you'd enjoy that...so on Saturday we were having our bathroom tiled/demolished, so we had to get out of our house to have Sullivan fall asleep (which he didn't, don't worry) so we took the kiddos out to see the Up house. It was adorable. Alex thought it was ugly, but that's because he has no positive outlook on life...no big deal. And when we were pulling out of the driveway, I said "did you grab the camera?" and Alex said "nope" and then kept on a-rollin. So these were taken with his phone...


Tessa and Gracie (our neighbor across the street-and her bestie...) they both had to bring dollies. And wear skirts...it was a pretty big deal.Pretty much the same picture as before, just farther away...It even has this mailbox-so cute. Apparently Alex didn't care that Tessa couldn't keep her eyes open. Bless his heart.


And I swear Sullivan was there too, he was just in my arms the whole time. ANYWHO...that's it!

4 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Your kids are so cute! I love looking at all your pics! I love that house! I wanna take my girls to go see it, they would go crazy for it! where's it at?

Kerri said...

You're such a sweet mom Chelsea! :)

Jillyn said...

I went to see the Up house too. I think it's so neat!

Linds Forrest said...

That house is so cute!