Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sullivan's Birthday

So I figured I would finally post about Sullivan's birthday, since according to Alex "you've sucked at blogging". Sorry Alex, not all of us can work full time, go to school full time, and take care of YOUR kids so blogging wasn't my priority...jk, I love blogging.
This is the morning of his birthday. Luckily he had Tessa to open every single present.
I mean every one.

So for Sullivan's birthday party I decided to make it a monster theme, mainly because I found a super cute cake on Bakerella, and a bunch of monster stuff at Oriental Trading...and Sully loves monsters-he doesn't know it yet, but he does. Our whole family had been sick the entire week, so it was super lucky that everything turned out well...especially this adorable cake that I made...not to toot my own horn, but OMG isn't it cute?
It may or may not have started melting shortly after this picture was taken, so it spent most of the party in the fridge.
I have a bunch of pictures of the actual party, but now blogger is telling me my requests are bad...so picture everyone having fun. That's what it looks like in my pictures.
Sully with his first taste of his cupcake.
And the last taste...this is what he looks like after every meal. No joke.
So that was his party-too bad all the other pictures were badly requested!
Anyway, just in case you were all wondering if my baby is huge or not...he's not! We took him to the doctor and he is AVERAGE. Weird right? He is 50% for his height and 24% for his weight!! I would never have thought one of my babies would be below the 90th for anything, but he is. It's really weird, because he just looks so fat...

1 comment:

Sadie Jo and Blake said...

I think that Blake and Sullivan are twins! They are almost exactly the same it was weird reading this post! Size wise and everything!!!