Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!


Happy Birthday to the best baby boy on earth!! And no, I'm not speaking of Tyrese Gibson, although fun fact, the movie Baby Boy was released on July 1, 2001...happy 10 year anniversary...anyway, happy FIRST birthday to Sullivan! Sorry mommy is lying on the couch almost dead...but thanks for giving me the flu. I bought him a musical tool bench and all I got was this stinking virus...JK, sort of. Here are a few lil pictures of him in case y'all forgot what he looks like...UGH-eat him up. Just bundled up.This was that time we decided to ship him to Alaska...JK.Wha...how'd that get in there...I love these pictures!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Sullivan!

badonkatonks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULLIVAN!!! Sorry I didn't call but I too am a bit under the weather still. And we're keeping our fingers crossed that Dex doesn't get sick before Sullys partay. We are really looking forward to throwing him down the slip'n'slide.

Keri said...

happy birthday to the lil man! i'm crackin up at that list pic.....what is the story behind that?!? seriously can NOT stop laughing and i'm at work - how embarrassing! so classic!

Keri said...

happy birthday to the lil man! I have a more pressing issue with this post......what the?!? is going on with that last picture?!? I seriously canNOT stop laughing! what's the story? really can't stop laughing............so thank you for that!