Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girl Trip!!

You know I loves me some girl trips. So this past weekend we went to Las Vegas with the girls in the family and it did not disappoint. Sullivan came as well, on account of he's still breastfeeding. I would have said something way more awesome, but recently I found out my mom is disappointed in me because I said hell in one of my past posts...so now I can't be funny anymore. JUST KIDDING. I'll still be funny. I'll just have to say more inappropriate things so they'll eventually cancel each other out.

So we went down to go to the gift shows down there, but since we don't do Simpable Things anymore, there really wasn't much to buy for. But we still shopped til we dropped. I was mainly on the search for this Sweet Ass Tea that they currently have at Jack in the Box, but when I got there, they told me it was actually pronounced Sweet Ice Tea, so I was pretty disappointed. Oh well.

This is obvi me and Ces and Sully. Whenever my sisters would be holding him, people would comment on how great they looked only 5 weeks after having a baby. They wouldn't correct them, so people just thought I was the fat sister. It seriously bugged. But the whole trip Cessy referred to him as her baby, and she would not stop trying to get at him...I mean I get it, he's awesome. Here she is, trying to steal my thunder.

We found a shop that was dedicated to my baby. This is him with Cailey-she was real good about not dropping him.

We had a day to just hang out, so we went swimming. I may or may have not cried...I just had a baby people!! But seriously, I looked way better than two thirds of the people there. The other third was my family-they be looking good. So that blew. My mom created a make shift tent for Sully, because they didn't have any umbrellas! I thought Vegas was kid friendly.

Now I don't know if you people know my lil sis Cailey, but she's pretty funny. I know, it's weird because you're probably thinking "don't you have to talk to be funny." Well, yeah. But she gets to talking. Everytime my mom would ask where we wanted to eat, she would say Cheesecake Factory. It's probably not funny to you, but it was fing funny to me. So here we are at the Cheesecake Factory.

Here we are-Momsie, Cessy, Ashlii, Cailey, Me, and Sullivan...

Sullivan and me. Were you thinking it was someone else's baby? That'd be weird, right?
Anyway, trip highlight was when people kept quoting lines from The Hangover, and my mom was like, "I haven't seen that, it's disgusting" (or something mom-ish.) So Cailey proceeded to tell her the entire movie, pretty much word for word. It was Rain Man creepy.

But seriously, it was way way fun. I was telling my mom the next day how much I love girls trips-and again, I may or may have not cried. But I probably cried. Ugh, I'm so emotional.

But I missed Tessa and Alex. Apparently he was teaching her that dogs aren't scary. Sometimes he does more damage than good...


he also let her slide down a hill on a pizza box. I'm not sure how it worked out...



She fell.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It's cool Chels, my family sometimes thinks my blog is "inappropriate" also. It's not, it's cool. :-) I need to start doing girls trips like you guys do, it always looks like you have so much dang fun! And I freaking love the Hangover, it is THE most quotable movie ever! Just thinking about it makes me want to pee my pants.

Now because of my comment everyone is going to think I'm a bad person because
a). I am sometimes inappropriate on my blog
b). I watch the Hangover

Oh well, what's a girl to do?

Love your posts!

Elizabeth said...

You girls are all so beautiful! (Not said in a creepy way). I love checking out your and Cecily's blogs...tell Cailey to stop being lame and blog too.

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Love your blogging Chels. I think your inappropriatness is absolutely hilarious.

Heather Strong said...

I laughed about your "hell" comment. My grandpa is the blog police and we have to be soooo careful about what we say or else we will get an email or phone call from him. We can't even talk about POOP or else he gets his feathers ruffled! How do you NOT talk about POOP when you have young kids?? I've had to resist on many occasions. Maybe Sullivan will become obsessed with sticking his hands in his poopy diapers like Emmett is LOL. I think it's a boy thing.... right?? :)

Darren + Janessa said...

haha you make me laugh! i would try the name thing you did, but i haven't heard a name that i really like in a long time, so im hoping he picks a name that i LOVe. cause i don't know what i want to name the next one....