Monday, August 2, 2010

Blagging

Hey all-I'm back. And don't worry Ces, this isn't going to be a stupid post, although I don't know what you are talking about. Jersey Shore isn't stupid. It's more like stoopid...which is good! Anywhoodle, this is my blog to brag-hence blagging.

We got Sullivan's crib bedding back from Alex's grandma (sooooo cute!) so I had to post pictures of it. And his cute nursery! So here it is:


This is his changing table-that I totally sewed myself. We had an incident the other day with explosive poop, so I had to wash it, which I was totally nervous about because I figured it would fall apart. IT DIDN'T! Boo yah-I sew.

This is above his changing table-Leslie (my sil) made those Rock and Roll letters-she went to the fabric store and got the exact same fabric that we got for the bedding and she made these for his room. Cute right? RIGHT!

UGH-SO great, right!?!?! Alex's grandma is a master seamstress-if that's the correct term. She totally nailed it, right? And apparently the fabric is really busy, so my baby should be a genius. Sully Stimulated...that's what we'll call him.

And this is a pretty good view of his room. Yes, that is a Beatles poster. And those are David Bowie albums. I'm planning on getting a huge poster of Sullivan for the other wall-I'm going to let him get a little cuter before I get his pictures taken.

Oh who am I kidding? He's so freaking cute. PS: Totally sewed his car seat cover. Don't look too closely though, it's pretty much coming apart...

4 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

LOVE the nursery and he is sooo adorable! im excited to see your family next weekend!

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Chels! Props! You did great! That is such a cute nursery. I have to admit I was having a hard time picturing the rock and roll theme for a nursery, but it totally came together nicely. Way to go girl!

Kelly said...

You are a freaking genius! That nursery is the cutest thing since footie pajamas.

Lauren Ricci said...

Hands down most awesome nursery I have ever seen. Good job!