Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festivus for the Rest of Us

I'm actually talking about the Festival of Trees. And really, this post isn't about trees-it's about Sophie-she's my neice. She performed at the Festival of Trees on Wednesday and she was Adorable. With a capital A. Here's my proof:
Getting ready for the dress rehearsal...good thing her awesome aunt Chelsea keeps a tube of red lipstick in her purse, just for these occassions.
Posing. This girl can pose...obviously. She sort of looks like one of those girls that they do the VH1 documentaries on because they are 5 and in the pageant circuit...Ashlii, look into that. And don't mind Tessa in the background, in sweats. It was actually an entire sweatsuit. That's how I roll.
Posing again. She was the cutest one. Sorry Chloe (I'm pretty sure she said one of the other girls was named Chloe...)

VIDEO FOOTAGE! That's what I'm good for. It's actually a pretty crappy video because some 2 year old kept getting in my business. And near the end some girl stood in front of her, so I couldn't get a clear shot of it. But she rocked.

Good Job Sophie!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

How thoughtful of you to post this, you are such a sweet aunt! She is the greatest little performer! :)

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Sophie is! I remember when she was Emmett's age! That is crazy. Good thing you had your red lipstick!

Bullards said...

She's so dang cute!! I was so sad I couldn't be there- so.. THANKS for this!!!

Sadie Jo and Blake said...

Congratulations to you also! When i talked to Alex at the Christmas show and he told us, i knew i was pregnant but I hadnt told anyone yet! I think your probably due before me, my due date is July 6th

Little Guy Ties said...

Thanks Chelsea! First off...Congrats on being pregnant and also holy crap, I cant believe how big Tessa is! So I have been meaning to message you and ask if you still make and sell cupcakes? My sister and I love a cute cupcake for birthday gifts, baby showers, ect. we just dont want to make them...we are kind of challenged when it comes to baking! The other day we seriously googled all of these "cupcake" shops in Salt Lake and they all SUCKED! I just kept thinking about you and how I wish you had a cupcake shop! Anyway, message me on Facebook or something and let me know the details...if there are any...on how I buy them from you! You guys should seriously open a cupcake shop...all the ones around suck and they are like the "in" thing right now!