Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Creepy Christmas

So everybody loves to go see Christmas lights, right? Pretty much. But nothing warms my heart like some creepy holiday displays. I can't even explain the joy I feel when I stumble across these little pieces of heaven. The thing that I think is wrong about Christmas is that the paper will always give a little map of the houses that are amazingly decorated, but they never point out the little gems of creepiness. So when I do find one, it's a Christmas miracle. Here's what Alex and I found tonight...on Christmas Street.
This cute little house. Decorated beautifully. And it even had little children gazing out the window...
"Wait!" I shouted to Alex..."those aren't just any children"...

That's right. They are fake. And they stare into your soul.

I love it. This is the best part about Christmas...this and Baby Jesus.

1 comment:

kerri said...

That is so creepy!! I almost can't even look at it! YUK!