Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DEXTER!!!!

Baby Dexter is here! My lil sis Cailey went into labor yesterday-well last night and she had Dexter Alan Tonks at 7:56 am today. He is 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 inches long. And he has blonde hair...a little bit. He's so cute! I love him so much!! (said while crying) Here are pictures!
The new family. Yes, those are tears you see in Devon's eyes. He still had tears in his eyes hours later. He just really loves fatherhood.
Dexter. Obviously. Like I would put a picture of a newborn baby that wasn't Dexter.
Grandpa Ted with Dexter. He tried to make me pay for his visitors pass because he wanted to stay in there...I didn't pay. He's my dad, so he gave it to me...
Dexter and me. He already loves me.
Cessy and Dexter. She loves him.
Zach and Cessy and baby. They love babies. They plan on having some more.
UGH. He's so cute! And I'm not even saying that because he's my newest nephew. He's really cute. I can't wait to have my baby...in July.
Congratulations Cailey and Devon!
You did a good job making a baby!
(Awkward)

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Wait a minute... are you for real preggo?! PREGGO YOUR EGGO!!! :) If you are... CONGRATS! And this is even more of a reason you BETTER be at that lunch so I can squeal with delight and jump up and down!

And congrats to Cailey. Dexter is a sweetie!

Darren + Janessa said...

he IS SO CUTE!!!!! was that you announcing you are pregnanat? Well i love babies! so congrats to you and congrats to cailey!! i really can't wait to meet Dexter!