Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Simpable Things

So the millionth annual Simpable Things was held last week-and it was K-RAZY! (That's way more crazy than if you spell it with the C). We had awesome costumes/uniforms, complete with liquid leggings. Everyone looked fierce in them-eat that Lauren Conrad! Anyway, it was way fun, as always. And no one had a melt down this time, which was nice. (Last time it was me who had the meltdown, so I know how vast the improvement was.) Here are the picto-files:
The girlies in their costumes. So hot. And yes, Ces is resting her arm on Missy's head. Those Hymas's are little.
The Madsen girls in their boots. Pulling. Them. Off.
Tessa and I. She didn't get a costume on account of her only being 2. Maybe next year!
Tessa and her new bestie Maycie Jean. They loved each other. I was really glad these two liked each other this time, because last time Maycie was a little scared of Tessa. But with good reason. Sometimes I'm scared of her!

Yes. This is my boo. And those are my boots. Alex managed to fit into the costumes that we had. AND his legs look way skinnier than mine! Jealous much?

Anyway-that's all I've got for this post. Stay tuned, there's more to come. I've gots lots.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

oh alex. that picture made my day. and kellys, but kelly laminated his copy...weird...

Unknown said...

I am going to have nightmares for weeks! Thanks Alex