Monday, March 8, 2010

Girl Trip

What up...so this weekend the girls in my family got to go to Orange County for a fun girl trip (hence the blog title). It was so much fun it made my blood hurt...for realsies. And it hurt my feet...cuz women be shoppin. It's true, women do shop. BUT for some reason, most of the pictures I got were of us eating. Which we did a lot of. Shazaam.
This was our first day-we went to breakfast at Plum's, which was a fabulous recommendation by my mom's gal pal Loretta. Thanks Grrrlfriend.
Cailey couldn't keep food in her mouth she was so excited.
Cessy (sorry, but I'm sure you are posting disgusting pictures/dance videos of me). We all loved it. Doesn't my sis look stunning?
Then there was a bunch of other stuff we did, like shop. THEN, we ate some more...

We decided for our dessert we ate cheesecake at the factory that makes cheesecakes. This is the only semi flattering picture of myself. I'M PREGNANT. so I'm allowed to look disgusting sometimes.

THEN it started raining really bad, so we had to run to our car. Long story short, Ashlii had an accident.


Who am I kidding, short story, she totally peed her pants. She's 27.

That night, we decided to play cards. And it got heated.

Proof.

The next day was our last day there, so we went to Laguna Beach.

My mom and sisters.

Cessy sometimes is funny...

And I can still get some air, even though I have another person in my belly. Imagine that.

The trip was soooo much fun. I even added extra o's to emphasize the fun-ness! Obviously I was having way too much fun to take a lot of pictures...

BUT the best part of the trip was what I got to come home to.
Yup. This is my baby girl...and her temporary cast. She fell down the stairs at Alex's parents house and fractured her tiny little wrist. But she's cool. She gets doped up on medicine every 6 hours, so she's doing pretty well. And she's excited to get her permanent cast on Thursday so that people can "color on it." She keeps me young.

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA HA!! Oh man.. I wish you posted everyday. You are REAL funny. Sorry about your wee lil one getting a cast. At least she gets pain meds. FUN!

kerri said...

That's my girl! Gotta love those weak bladders! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Whitney said...

Glad you had fun, lil pissed you didnt TELL me you were in CA. Whatever. Ill remember that. Poor Tess i wish i could be one to color on that cast.. tell her Emma says hi, she actually didnt , but maybe that'll make her smile...

Kerri said...

Chelsea... Sophie is wondering "where is the picture of Tessa's pink cast?" She been telling me all about it this morning!

Scotty and Chels said...

So... you blog stalk me huh? I had a feeling when you helped me with my bouncer dilemma. I was just stalking you as well trying to figure out if you're preggo again after seeing pics of Cecily on her blog. And, you are. Congrats! Now I have another blog to help me neglect my daughter. Thanks. You are going on my friend list on my blog (mostly to make me look more popular) so I better see my name on yours. Oh, and what's worse headgear or being a chubby kid? I think I beat you because you can add acne and huge glasses to mine. And that is the longest comment ever.